Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Introduction

My name is Chin Ming Lui and I am a senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on mechanical design. I joined SMSSV because of my big interest in vehicles and find it to be a great opportunity to explore new transportation concepts to help improve the current infrastructure. Having a previous internship at Zeta Instruments, a company specialized in designing and building optical profilers, I have acquired invaluable hands-on experience in assembling and calibrating systems, and modifying parts. The SMSSV project will provide an exciting opportunity for me to utilize my skills gained from academics and internship to the fullest. Furthermore, being part of SMSSV allows me to improve my networking with other people and gain more experience in design and machining. During my free time, I enjoy bowling, listening to music, keeping up with the latest car news, and spending time with family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment